New Update: Shoving, mouse controls and various tweaks
I just uploaded a new update:
- You can now shove your opponent away by double tapping forward while holding the attack button.
- Holding your attack lets you charge up your movement speed when you release it. This will replace the dash for now.
- The game can now be played using a keyboard and mouse. Move the mouse up and down to aim your sword.
- Sprite tweaks: Slightly improved the character's posture and added some new sprites for when your attack has been blocked.
- Rebuilt the menu from scratch. It's still visually very basic but it should be easier to navigate.
- A new stage plus some variations on the Temple stage.
- Added some ambient music to the combat.
- Your sword is now stained red after getting a kill.
Let me know if I broke something.
Get First Cut
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.